Monday, January 5, 2009

First Monday on the job

Today was my first Monday at The First Family. It was a great day learning the daily tasks of the Media Director. God has blessed the church and myself with the opportunity to have a month of transition time with the current director Mike. Mike and I have worked together for the past 7 months while I was a volunteer. I even got to spend some money from the budget today!! I know able to spend budget money on the first day of work and on January the 5th!!!!! Ok it was just a couple of domain names, but we have some GREAT plans for them in the coming months. (I'll let you know when we get closer) Our pastor has a great vision for this year the the site will be a big part of it. I should have regular posts from now on, so check back soon and if you need church tech help leave a voice mail, send an email or twitter.

Twitter- churchtechhelp

No comments: