Friday, July 11, 2008

What is this madness???

Let me take the time to introduce myself. I have been known as John David Boreing for 22 years. I have been involved in A/V since the 6th grade and church tech since the 9th grade. I have been at three churches as a volunteer. The first my home church I was one of two techs who handled EVERYTHING for 6 1/2 years. Second church (while in college) I ran house mix, cameras and switched video some, for 1 year. I am now (first job town) filling the role of volunteer tech director and work with our staff media director.
I have a passion for tech and God. I have wanted to start some type of outlet to help other church techs for some time now. I hope the site will cover everything from cameras and mics to shepherding of volunteers and managing time with spouses and family. The format will likely be a blog for a while, I hope to add forums, resource lists and anything else that will be of use.

If there is something you would like to see on the site shoot me an email: johndavid@churchtechhelp.com

No comments: